Sparkles definitely seem to catch the attention of women. But however fascinating it may be, just like clothes, a wrong choice of jewellery will spoil the whole effect. Say, a choker on a person of short stature will make her look even shorter. Discretion is the word. A list of dos and don`ts to help you...
Make sure you have:
- A pair of matching gold bangles, bracelets, or gold cuffs not wider than an inch and a half.
- Link necklaces in varying lengths.
- A pair of simple gold hoop earrings, or gold button-style clip-ons.
- A two-tone watch that you can wear with silver or gold jewellery.
- Get organised. Store your jewellery properly.
- Large earrings are fine, if you are well-built. But they may stretch your lobes, so go a bit easy on them.
- Avoid wearing jewellery that jingles when you walk.
- Do not mix your metals. Silver jewellery is out of the question if your jacket has gold buttons.
- Just say no to the impossibly trendy jewellery like nose and navel rings.
(Picture: Courtesy Prince Jewellery)