All people to have a health and beautiful eye
all through their life must follow a proper Eye Care routine
. There are various Tips For Eye Care that if followed will give Healthy Eyes. If followed, the Tips For Eye Care will give a person healthy and beautiful eyes free of eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
Featured Links Cool tips Tips for Brides to Be Tips for Beauty Sassy, sultry and cool Make Up Tips Beauty tips for the Indian woman Home Facial Tips Make-up makeovers Great looking Cheeks Hot Party Tips Body Odour Beauty tips for summer Body Beautiful What to eat Festive Makeovers Fashion Dos and Don`ts Tips and toes Eye Make up Your true colours Healthy hair Some of such useful Tips For Eye Care, which will protect ones eyes for a long time to come, includes the following. Some of such useful Tips For Eye Care, which will protect ones eyes for a long time to come, includes the following.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables full of Vitamins like carrots, spinach, drumstick, papaya and mangoes. Rich in beta carotene all these helps to have healthy eyes.
- At least 12 glasses of water should be drunk to avoid any kind of puffiness in the eyes. Drinking lots of water helps flush out the waste from the body.
- One should take adequate rest. Rest refreshes the eyes and helps them work more efficiently.
- Exercising regularly to improve the blood circulation and only then the eyes are sure to receive enough oxygen for good performance.
- The eyes should not be rubbed for any reason but instead just blink the eyelids. Blinking is a good massage and exercise for the eyes.
- To bring glow into the eyes inserting two drops of pure rose water using a dropper helps, besides also giving the eyes a special eye lift.
- As milk is a good and safe natural cleanser, one can readily use a clean cotton ball dipped in milk to clean the eyes.
- To keep the eye lashes and eye brows dense and dark, applying oil mixed in glycerin regularly helps.
- The use of sunglasses during the peak day time to protect the eyes from sunrays is a must. Direct sunrays can cause severe damage to the eyes.
- Placing a slice of potato or cucumber on both the eyes for 10 minutes helps to avoid under eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
- Washing the eyes with cold water will give sparkling eyes.
- Amla soaked overnight in water and then using this water the next morning to wash the eyes works like magic.
- To totally relax the eyes and the surrounding muscles, close the eyes and think of something that is pleasant or comforting and at a distance. Then gently open the eyes and look into the distance and finally focus on an object at arm`s length. Performing this extremely relaxing exercise four or five times a day will keep the eyes healthy.
- Massaging the scalp with curd helps when the eyes twitches, or the eyes are red and feeling itchy.
- Taking a nap also relaxes the eyes and help get rid of the puffiness that one has.
- Washing the face before sleeping, and ensuring that there is no make-up on the face before going to bed is a must, as, make-up creams may spoil the face as it will be there for the whole night.