We continue with Part 2 of how one can practice Artistic yoga and the poses that go with it
1. Lie flat on your back, hands on the thighs and inhale.
2. Exhale and raise your legs and your upper body 45 degrees above the ground.
3. Stretch your arms straight out towards your toes making a `boat shape`.
Benefits: Takes excess fat off your abdomen. Strengthens the back and thigh muscles.
Duipad Uthaan Kati Naukasana
1. Lie flat on the back, arms by your side.
2. Inhale, raise your legs and your upper body 60 degrees above the ground with your arms stretched out towards the knees.
3. Exhale and turn your torso sideways bringing your arms by the side of your thighs and look towards your hands.
Benefits: Reduces fat from the sides of the abdomen. Strengthens and tones the back muscles.