`You live to eat!`
Ah! You perpetual eater, you love to eat at the drop of a hat.
You can munch almost anything.
You never say `no` when food is offered to you.
Free sample juices at the shopping plaza, a piece of cake at the bakery, chocolates and sweets at the office and of course three full meals - this is your routine.
You find it impossible to resist any offering of food.
The result is an expanding waistline.
Take a deep breath and ponder on the reasons for your impulsive food gorging.
Have you ever tried to control this compulsive habit? Well, it is time now to take stock of the situation.
Your tummy will thank you for being so kind on your body.
The following tips will help you overcome impulsive eating.
TIPS FOR YOU
- Make a list of all that you eat from dawn to dusk for 10 days.
- Write down the reasons for eating what you did.
- Don`t eat if you are angry or upset.
- Try not to have high calorie juices or soft drinks.
- Reduce the intake of oily snacks.
- Fill your refrigerator with easy to make foods.
- Have a variety in your breakfast everyday.
- Cook meat at low temperatures to enhance fat removal.
- Practise breathing exercises like Yogic Pranayama to control appetite.
- Practise back bending exercises.