These moves turn your sofa into a home gym!
Getting firmer and fitter has never been easier - all you need is a couch! Get ready for longer muscles, increased strength and improved posture.
- Keeping buttocks tight, bend elbows to lower your body about two inches, then press back. Repeat 20 times.
- Relax your back until it curls into a `c` shape. Tighten your abdominals as if trying to bring your navel close to your spine. Hold for a minute. Relax and repeat 12 to 15 times.
- Pressing legs together, lower buttocks two inches, keeping them directly above your heels and pulling abdominals in tight. Hold 30 seconds. Rest and repeat eight times.
- With your weight on the balls of your feet and your shoulder`s, hips, and heels aligned, bend knees to lower your body two inches. Keeping abdominals tight, lift and lower ten times. Rest and repeat twice.
- Contract abdominals and clench buttocks to keep your body straight. Bend both elbows two inches, then press back up two inches. Repeat 20 times.