If you`re feeling hungry and want to eat something nutritious, try vegetable cutlet. It will not take much time and you`ll be able to avoid unhealthy snacking. The vegetable cutlet provide unmatched nutrition as vegetables makes a great snack. You can eat them with tea or as an appetizer. You might have enjoyed vegetable cutlets at your favorite restaurants, but with simple recipe, you can make it at your home.
Medium sized potatoes- boiled-2
Green peas-steamed- ½ cup
Chopped onion- ½ cup
Green chilli chopped-2
Beans steamed ½ cup
Chopped green coriander- 2 tbsp
Plain flour or maida- 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
- Mesh the boil potatoes and mix boil potatoes with steamed vegetables. Before mixing the steamed vegetables, make sure to squeeze the vegetables to draw out the excess water.
- Add salt, chopped onion, chopped chilli, and green coriander to it and mix them well.
- Make the batter of the flour or maida with a small quantity of water and make round small rotis out of that batter.
- Now make the breadcrumb by crushing the bread.
- Now make equal-sized round patties out of potato mixture and dip each patty in the breadcrumb.
- Put the vegetable oil in pan and turn on the flame. Heat oil until it becomes hot. Now fry each roll in hot oil until they are golden-brown on both sides. Your cutlets are ready to serve.
Serve them hot with cilantro chutney or tamarind chutney.