You can use olive oil for making just anything more delicious and flavorsome. Whether it is used for cooking or for dipping, olive oil can do wonders and magically change the way you used to have any dish. For knowing about some useful Olive Oil Tips in detail, just go through the following:
Olive Oil Tips:
While sautéing or preparing a salad its almost indispensable to use olive oil. Olive oil is one of the commonest ingredients present in the kitchen.
- Delicately-flavored olive oil can be used for strongly-flavored cakes like chocolate, pumpkin or spice.
- If an olive oil recipe does not mention whether it is extra-virgin or virgin its sure that this oil has been warmed or altered with chemical elements.
- While dressing a salad you can use extra-virgin olive oil for the best results.
- If you want to eat delicious breads dip them into extra virgin olive oil rather than spreading margarine or butter on them.
- Extra virgin olive oil that is herbed and warmed can be used for dipping grilled or steamed lobster.
- If you wish to taste an extremely delicious, luscious and crispy turkey baste it with olive oil.
- Rather than using margarine or butter, use olive oil to scramble, fry or to make omelets.
- Olive oil can also be used for popping corns and when the popcorns are done, olive oil can be sprinkled on them.
- Sprinkle extra virgin olive oil on any type of cooked vegetables.
- Before the browning of the cheese sandwiches that are grilled, they can be brushed on either side with olive oil for enhancing the flavors of these sandwiches.
- Steamed artichokes can also be dipped into a mixture of lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
- Instead of using salty meats you can use olive oil in pea or bean soups.
- Use extra virgin olive oil for oven frying or deep frying French fries in the Italian style.
Our site sitagita has given you exclusive info on Olive Oil Tips. For knowing more about other Special Cooking Tips just click on the other links on our site sitagita.