If your hubby prefers to have naans and rotis instead of rice and you are not so good with the making of naans and rotis, then it would be of great help for you to know that that the making of naans and rotis does not require much time and also require the minimum ingredients. You can take the help of the recipe books for this purpose that are available in the stores and it could be said here in this respect that there are several tips associated with the making of naans and rotis.
Mentioned below are some tips for naans and rotis
, which you can keep in mind while you are preparing naans and rotis and they are:
The most advantageous aspect that is associated with the rotis is that you can half roast and pile them.
- Do the final roast before you serve.
- It could be said here that you can prepare layered roti with a filling or dry mixed masalas or with the help of paneer or with the help of chutney. It is also necessary to mention here that it must be spread before folding the roti and after applying the ghee. The triangles must be prepared at first but it is required to state here that you need to sprinkle dry flour over each before piling. Roll and shallow fry according to the requirements.
- While preparing a naan make sure of the fact that you are well acquainted with the nuances associated with the making of naans. For the making of naans make use of a rimmed plate.
- Male sure of the fact that when you dough, you do it in a light way.
- Make sure that the griddle is pre- heated.
- Serve hot with a blob of butter.
The site sitagita provides complete information on Tips For Naans and Rotis.