If on your sons birthday, you want to surprise him, then you can prepare a delicious cake for him, with his name written on it and you can be sure of the fact that it would definitely bring a wide smile on his face. If this time, you want to prepare an eggless cake, just for a difference, then it becomes necessary for you to know that there are several tips for eggless cakes or rather there are several tips that you should keep in mind while preparing a eggless cake.
Mentioned below are some tips for eggless cakes
, which are:
Preheat the oven to the temperature required before you place the cake in the oven.
- To check if its done, you can prick with the help of a skewer or a knitting needle and it is necessary to mention here that the needle should come out clean.
- The batter should never be too thick and the cake should turn out dry as well as hard.
- The cream that is used for the preparation of the cake should be chilled and you should always keep in mind that it should be beaten in sharp outward strokes in order to incorporate air.
- Overheating should be strictly avoided.
- While you prepare the butter icings, beat the butter very well in order to make it fluffy as well as light.
- Add to it sieved icing sugar and beat again.
- Add to it two or three drops of lemon juice and color as well as essence as required and then beat again.
- The next step is to turn the tin cake around between baking if in case the oven has not been heated at the desired temperature.
The site sitagita gives a detailed account on Tips For Eggless Cakes.