Pre-wedding care will give you a fresh and gorgeous look on the most special day of your life. A routine pre-wedding care follow up will keep you fit and fine for the day. For such program it is best to consult a beautician from whom you can receive timely and important advice. If you hardly find time for elaborate pre-wedding care go for the simple ones. Our website provides some important bridal pre-wedding care tips, which will help you to get ready for the special day.
- If you can manage to find time from your busy schedule join a gym and appoint a personal trainer. If it becomes impossible for you to join a health center do some simple free hand exercise regularly at home for at least half an hour. Most brides get tensed and stressed during the pre wedding days. Yoga and meditation are the best means to get relief from these.
- A balanced diet is also an integral part of pre-wedding care. See that you do not skip your meals and go for home-cooked healthy food instead of the rich and spicy ones. Your diet must comprise green vegetables, fresh fruits, salads, food with high protein content. Have some healthy food at regular intervals to avoid accumulation of fats. Drink lots of water, which helps in digestion and also to have a healthy skin.
- Regular beauty therapy is recommended during the pre-wedding days. Waxing or bleaching at definite intervals is recommended. Also go for facial, if possible once in a fortnight. However your main facial treatment should be conducted two days before the wedding days, since the effects of facial is best revealed after two days. If you have any problem with dark circles, pigmentation, fine lines or black heads consult a beautician and go for immediate treatment. Also go for regular manicures for proper maintenance of your hands and fingernails. Remove the dead cells of your foot with a routine pedicure program.
- Skin care is the most essential part of the bridal pre-wedding care programs. Regular scrubbing will help you to remove the dead cells. Cleanse your skin with a cleanser or face wash everyday for twice or if possible even thrice. Give continuous splashes of water for a glowing skin. You can apply some home made packs or go for kitchen therapy for a beautiful skin. Mashed bananas, papayas, curd, turmeric, honey, slice of cucumber may help you to bring back your soft skin.
- Your pre-wedding care programs remain incomplete without a proper hair care. If you have dry hair or suffering from split ends, consult a beautician. Oil massages thrice a week before wedding will help you to improve the texture of your hair. Have a hair cut at least two or three months before your wedding day. You can also apply hair color with the advice of your beauty consultant.
For more information on Bridal Beauty log on to bridesxl.com.