1. Dip wads of cotton in a chilled mixture of cucumber and potato juice. Keep this on your eyelids for 15 to 20 minutes and gently wash it off. Apply a little baby oil.
2. For long eyelashes.., apply a thin coat of castor oil every night. It strengthens lashes and cools your eyes.
3. Massage a few drops of coconut oil around the eyes to get rid off dark circles.
4. To reduce puffiness of your eyes, grate a potato; tie in a cloth and place the cloth over your eyes for about 15 minutes.
5. Add a small pinch of salt in water and wash for bright and sparkling eyes.
6. Mix tomato juice and lemon juice in equal quantity and apply around the eyes. After 30 minutes wash it off with cold and hot water alternatively.
7. Make a paste of sandal wood and nutmeg. Apply the paste around the eyes before sleeping and wash it off in the morning.
8. Crush a cucumber and take the juice. Add a little rose water and apply around the eyes and wash it after 30 minutes.
9.Place cotton wool swabs dipped in cold milk on closed eyes for removing dark circles.