The contemporary world has made us so busy that we have lots to do and organize throughout the day. Thus we end up neglecting our own selves. We do adequately pamper our physical health, our skin, hair and other attributes that make us beautiful. Still it does not signify that we do not possess the desire to get gorgeous skin. The point is that we look for easy and simple ways to look beautiful.
The body part that needs to be looked after to the greatest extent is our skin. The pollution, the high level of stress we undergo and the hectic schedule play havoc to our skin and give rise to detrimental consequences such as, acne, pimples, dry patches, black heads, white heads, rashes and several other elements. These in turn make your skin look awful and break your dream of to get gorgeous skin.
Here are few tips on skincare, which will surly fulfill your wish to get gorgeous skin. They are simple skin care tips but gift you with a charming grace throughout. So here are the skin care basics that you must follow to get gorgeous skin.
Tips on Care of Skin
- Never ever go to bed with the makeup on. As, if the make up remains overnight then it seeps into the pores of the skin and clog them, giving rise to acnes, pimples and other rashes.
- Wash your face as much time possible with a good quality soap. A mild herbal face wash is best for the purpose. Especially, after you return from somewhere, never forget to wash your face. Even if you do not get much time, still make it a point to wash the face at least twice a day.
- Following a daily routine of exfoliating your skin is a must. When you are washing the face before going to bed at night, exfoliate the skin with a scrub. The scrub should be as delicate as your skin and the process should be done gently. Sugar mixed with oatmeal act as a great exfoliator.
- Mashed banana, papaya and avocado, plain yogurt are nice options for having a face pack. Although one must always be sure about their own skin type and then use the face packs, as all the ingredients might not prove to be useful for each and every skin type.
- The face should be kept hydrated throughout the day. Take water in a sprayer and mix few drops of essential oils such as, chamomile or rose and spray over your face whenever you get the time. Do not rub it of after you spray. This is a way which tone up the skin to a great extent.
- Always treat your face gently. Do not ever pull, tug or scrub the skin of your face. This will prevent the skin to get damaged and will also delay the process of ageing.
- Always eat lots of fresh fruits, as this provide immense nourishment to the skin and drink lots of water as they drain out the toxins from your body, leaving the skin glowing and smooth.