You don`t need to buy expensive beauty products for adequate skin care.The best of skin care products are often found right in your kitchens.
Here are a few simple ways of taking care of your skin the natural way.
- Wash your face with cold water. Pour a few drops of rose water onto a wad of cotton and rub on your face. It works as an excellent skin toner.
- Cucumber juice applied on your skin once a day leaves your skin clean and glowing.
- Is your oily skin the bane of your life? Does your face look dark and tired through the
- day? Mix ice water with lime juice and wash your face with it thrice a day. Revel in the difference. A word of caution though - make sure this concoction doesn`t go into your eyes. It could also sting at open pimples and acne spots.
- Mash a tomato and apply on face for about 20 minutes. This helps alleviate sunburn and keeps the skin glowing. However people with sensitive skins should be careful about using the pulp of tomatoes. Their skin could start reacting adversely.
- Egg white applied on the face and neck will help keep the skin young and supple. You must be careful not to let egg white get on to the skin under your eyes. People with dry skins are advised against using this recipe -as it could make their skins even more dry.
- Dip cotton in ice cold milk and place over your eyes. It helps dark circles fade away. It also helps refresh your eyes. People wearing glasses or contact lenses should remove them before trying this recipe.