We all want to look beautiful. Everyone wishes to have fair complexion, radiant skin, beautiful eyes, pouty lips and silky hair. Nowadays Beauty care is much talked about topic. Young girls to working women and college goers to men`s: everyone seems to have become beauty conscious. Beauty care is a vast term and includes skin care, beauty skin care, hair care, make-up tips and beauty tips.
There are a number of beauty care products available that claims to fight signs of anti-ageing, makes you fair and removes acne, skin blemishes and sun burns. Beauty care doesnt necessarily means to spend big bucks in a beauty salon. There are Natural beauty care and Ayurvedic beauty care products and methods that have no side-effects and free of cost beauty care tips.
Natural Beauty Care Foods:
Apple Cider Vinegar Apple cider vinegar is well-known for its incredible healing stroke and also sustains the softness and suppleness of the skin. Greater concentration of enzyme facilitates to unpeel dreary skin, reduce fat and hurry up absorption.
- Carrots Consume carrots if you do not want premature ageing. Carrot is rich in Retin A.
- Cheese For those sparkling teeth and clean breath cut at least two slices of hard cheese. This will not only keep bad breath at bay but will also reduce cavities.
- Citrus Fruits Citrus fruits shape collagen, which protects the skin cells. Collagen cannot be applied on the surface of the skin and therefore a regular consumption of it is necessary.
- Garlic Garlic is a two rimmed sword which not only combats wrinkles and fine lines but also revitalizes tissues on the other.
- Non-Fat Yogurt Rich in Calcium, non-fat yogurt combats cavities and ensures that sparkling smile.
- Sweet Potatoes Rich in Vitamin A, sweet potatoes is the excellent anti-wrinkle agents which lead to a clear silky skin.
- Tomatoes - Tomatoes are authentic storehouse of vitamins A, Vitamin C and potassium.
- Vegetables Consume three to five servings of vegetables on regular basis. Give precedence to the raw, leafy ones.
- Meat Restrict yourself from not consuming more than three-ounce of meat servings on daily basis.
- Fruits Consume two or three varieties of fruits everyday.
- Dairy Products Two times a day gulp down one glass of milk or consume yogurt. Make sure the quantity is eight ounces every time you consume it.
- Fats The fatty prerequisites of the body can be delivered through salad dressings, oil, butter or mayonnaise in not more than two servings regularly.
Simple Natural Beauty Care Tips:
- Soap nut or `reetha` belongs to the deciduous tree and is fleshy in nature. While it is used as a great detergent to wash delicate fabrics and gold ornaments and preserve their shine, it also has its cosmetic uses. It is the main ingredient in herbal shampoos.
- A great hair cleanser, `reetha` promotes hair growth and keeps the scalp free of dandruff. For a hair wash: Boil 20 to 30 soap-nut seeds a long with a few pods of `shikakai`, a few `tulsi` and hibiscus leaves for about 30 minutes. Cool and strain. Use the mixture to cleanse scalp and bring life to dull and listless hair.
- For problem free skin keep a tab on your diet. Reduce the fat content and boost the consumption of fibers, carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and calcium.
- A favorite with many, a potato is high in alkalinity and rich in vitamins A and B, calcium, phosphorus and iron? The cleansing properties of potatoes make them great for use on the face and body.
- Raw potato juice is soothing and anti-inflammatory, and helps fight skin blemishes. Also, the enzymes in the potato nourish neglected cellular skin tissues. As a beauty aid: Grate a raw potato. Mix with curd and apply on skin blemishes and dark patches. Massage on the face to get rid of wrinkles.
- For dark circles: Grind a raw potato and add almond paste to it. Use the mixture regularly under your eyes to get rid of dark circles and puffiness.
- Cool cucumbers are good for sunburns. Treat your skin to a soothing mask made from cucumber, one of nature`s great healers, which contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and puffiness. Slice a large cucumber, reserving two slices to place over eyes during the treatment. Peel and puree the remaining cucumber. Apply as a pack onto your face. Remove after fifteen minutes. Apply a heavy-duty moisturizer to seal in water.
- Do not consume anything in between the daily meals except fruits and salads.
- Drink water to hydrate your body. A human body loses 4 liters of water on regular basis and to compensate this loss consume at least two liters of water regularly.
- Exercise. Jogging, skipping, cycling, start from any of these and perform them for at least four times a week for not less than 40 minutes.
- Religiously moisturize your skin regularly and to remove the make-up use cleansing milk
- Lastly, smile, meditate, get proper sleep and quit smoking and boozing.
Natural Bath Home Therapies
The natural body bath is all about cleansing. But we cannot consider that every part of our body is hundred percent antibacterial and hygienic because sebum and sweat is continuously released. In the process debris accumulates on the surface and it is this that should be brushed and rinsed, or else the accumulating mass will clog and obstruct the pores.
We cannot completely rely on cosmetics to do miracle in one night. They might enhance the skin but will not guarantee complete alterations.
Organic bath recipes are economical. You are required to take ginger slices and boil it for around 30 minutes. Add the water to your bath water by straining the ginger stripes to warm your body and relieve joints. These tips for natural bath can also be used for skin care.
For an exotic scented bath the bathing water must be lukewarm. Do not add natural oils in hot water as they tend to evaporate. As per the experts, working out in lukewarm water has a positive outcome on body chemistry.
Natural Beauty Sleep Remedies
Sleep is one of the vital tasks of the body. It is seen that most of us are sleep deprived. Natural sleep remedies usually comprise herbal and organic elements which perform naturally with the bodys chemical functions. Many types of medicines manufactured from herbal products help in curing insomnia.
Apply lavender oil on a fluffy placing inside your pillow. With the help of sleep injecting alpha waves, you will fall asleep soon.
Before hitting the sack, put in few drops of eucalyptus herbal oil to a cloth and position it inside your pillow. You will get nonstop natural sleep because your nasal passageway will be cleared.