- Add a few cups of tomato juice to the bath water, soak for at least 15 minutes.
- Use 4 tablespoons of baking soda in the bath water.
- Apply cornstarch under the arms
- Apply vinegar under the arms
- Wear all cotton clothing that breathes as opposed to synthetic fibres which cause perspiration and retain odours.
For problem odour, avoid eating the following strong smelling foods which cause body odour when sweated out:
Make your own Deodorants
- 1/2 cup cocoa butter
- 1/2 cup beeswax
- 2 Tbsp glycerine
- 2 Tbsp rosewater
Melt cocoa butter and beeswax slowly in the top of a double boiler. Remove from heat, add glycerine and rosewater. Add several drops of one of the following
deodorising essential oils: eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, rose .... Stir before use.
Believe it or not ....Radish Deodorant
Extract the juice from about 2 dozen radishes, add 1/4 teaspoon of glycerin. Pour into a spary bottle and keep refrigerated. Squirt under arms after a bath or pour some into the palm of your hand and rub under the arms.
Deodorising Foot Bath
Soak the feet in the following solution:
1/2 cup white vinegar
5-6 Tbsp Epson salts
1 bucket of warm water