Touch coral or pink blusher to your cheeks and brows. Blend gold powder on lips for a sun-kissed look....Make pale, sun-shy skin glow with a `health halo`.
- Go natural for sultry summer days. Allow your porcelain complexion to filter through a light application of a tonal foundation.
- A sweep of a darker foundation lights up your jaw line and nose.
- A soft peach eye shadow carries the sheen theme through to the eyes.
- Brush your eyebrows lightly and the lashings of a waterproof mascara work just fine in case you decide on a pre-lunch dip.
- Blush your cheeks with a bronzing powder (the easiest type to control) and a wicked rosy pink. Blending helps.
- Define your lips with a natural beige.
Style your tresses in a way that wears well with just finger-combing.