So what do you need to make sure that the nightlights don`t steal all the glory and the shine? Get a fabulous after-dark glow!
- Stick to the tonal foundation and go heavy on the cheeks.
- Restrict shading to the nose and jaw-line.
- Emphasize eyes and lips.
- The eye shadow can be a smooth blend of grey-black, blue and green with black eyeliner for the upper lids and kohl for the lower.
- Mascara on false lashes further enhances the look.
- Get colour on your lips. Try a rich maroon for a fabulous look.
Wet and gel your hair down for a sleek, evening look, leaving a few strands loose on the forehead for effect.