Here is some great advice on applying the eyeliner: Start the line on the outer corner of your eye and stroke the colour in toward the centre. It leaves a really straight, controlled line.
- The sheer, even coverage of pressed powder is something else! So make sure that this forms a part of your beauty regimen everyday.
- Every morning and evening, wash with an extra-gentle, one-step facial cleanser. Then moisturise with a gentle soothing cream.
- Use a good shampoo that can restore lustre to hair that has had to deal with the ravages of the Indian heat.
- Essential for blow-drying (besides the dryer, of course!) is a good brush. Get two brushes made with two types of bristles (natural and synthetic) to tame thick wavy hair and add volume.
- Always never leave home without a handy, palm-size mirror. You never know when you`ll need to check to make sure you look good!