The focus? Two neutral eye-arresting looks-soft and subtle or defined and dramatic. Try them! You won`t believe your eyes!
This classic look - a haze of soft browns with a strong brow - goes from day to dinner and is great for everyone.
- Sponge-apply an eye make-up primer on lids, then highlight the brow bone.
- Brush on a light-brown shadow on the entire lid, blend shadow seamlessly towards the corner of the eye.
- Apply a darker brown shadow at a 45° angle from centre of the lid to outer corner.
- With a wider brush, apply a grey-brown shadow in crease and softly under eye. Reapply highlighter on brow bone.
- Gently boost brows with brow powder. Curl lashes and apply just one coat of black mascara on the top lashes and on the bottom near lash line. Then comb lashes.
For this look, both eyes and brows are equally important. Ideal for a great evening look.
- Highlight the brow bone by blending outward. Apply a warm brown shadow on crease with a shadow brush and blend.
- Apply a bronze shadow from lash line to crease. Blend up toward brow bone. Don`t use too many colours.
- Close eye and line with a brown liner. Don`t follow shape of the eyes. Gradually raise pencil line to 45° and fill in at outer corner.
- Apply a luminescent tan shadow under eye. Brush eyebrows to blend them.
- Fake lashes are the secret to this look. Follow your natural lash line to the end when fixing lashes - bring outer corner up a bit. Apply mascara on real lashes to blend them with the fakes.