Are your eyes smaller than average when compared to your other features? Then, you need to focus on making them look larger.
- Eye shadow - Use a light shade of eye shadow, maybe your skin colour. Brush over entire lid, right from the lashes to the brow bone.
- Eye liner - Use a darker shade of eyeliner along your upper lid. Extend a little beyond the eye.
- Mascara - Use lightly on your upper lashes.
Don`t draw dark lines around your entire eye. It will produce a boxed in, closed effect and make your eyes look smaller. You need a light open-out effect that will make your eyes look bigger.
Sometimes, large eyes with prominent upper eyelids tend to look bulgy. You need to counteract that effect.
- Eye shadow - Use a light shade across the brow bone. A darker shade should be used on the lids. Extend beyond the outer edge of the eye.
- Liner - Subtly use a liner beyond the outer edge of the eye. This gives a more elongated look.
- Mascara - Concentrate your mascara on the lower lashes.
Wide SeT Eyes
Are your eyes too wide apart? You can make them look closer together with some artful make-up.
Do not elongate your brows or eyes by extending your make-up beyond the natural eye area.
Close Set Eyes
Eyes set too close together don`t always look attractive. Emphasising the outer half of the eye can counteract this.
- Liner - Line the outer half of the eye with a dark colour. A lighter line on the inner part is also required. Extend the dark liner beyond the eye.
- Eye shadow - Use a light shade on the inner part of the eyelid.
- Eyebrows - Darken the outer part of your eyebrows and elongate them a little.
- Mascara - Should be used more heavily on the outer lashes. The inner lashes need only a light delicate touch.