Tying the nuptial knot is one of the happiest moments of anyone`s life. Every girl wait earnestly through her entire girlhood for that special day. It is the day when you find your partner for life through all thick and thin. A love marriage is yet another very special event. You come across the prince charming of your dream, fall in love with him or her and marriage act as the moment when you get the opportunity to be in his arms for eternity. A would be bride plans a lot about the D day of her life for a long time.
The elements that constitutes major portion of her plan are choosing the right bridal dress, looking for bridal make up tips so that she should look the best on the day of her wedding, a moment that comes just once in a life time. Here are few bridal make up tips that will surely acquaint you with the tricks to have your very special look on the wedding night.
Makeup Ideas For Bride
Make up Prior to the Marriage
Make a routine of skin care, hair care and nail care from at least 6 weeks prior to the final day of wedding. Continue with facial, manicure and pedicure from the same time around.
Don`t go out much in the sun, even if you require going out for shopping then make it sure to use a good sun screen lotion with at least 20 SPF. Avoid extreme weather, such as, heavy rain, excessive heat or cold.
If your job anyhow involves you in stressful conditions, then take some time to relax, go for massaging, yoga or spa therapies.
Sleep well as it will rejuvenate you for the day to a great extent and will prevent ill elements such as black circles under the eyes to a great extent.
Book your make up schedule in the parlor at least 1-2 months prior to the wedding. You can also go for a trail session before the final make up.
Make up on Wedding Night
- You should always see to that the make up gels well with the attire and ornaments you have chosen for the wedding night. If they ought to be heavy, then the make up should be light. This is one of the essential bridal make up tips.
- The season the wedding is scheduled to be is also important for the make up application. Bright pastel tints will go well during spring or summer, whereas, deep shades will be preferable during winter.
- The wedding make up needs to be bit dramatic but still you must see that at any instance you should not be a make up doll.
- As you need to be photographed a lot during wedding, so use yellow tint of foundation, as it helps you to look bright and pink shade on the other hand might make you look pale. Although it is better to go according to your complexion.
- The lip liner should be of the same shade as of your lip stick. If the eye make up is heavy then the lip color should be light whereas for bright shaded lipstick, the eye make up should be at lighter end.
- Apply the foundation evenly all over your neck, back of the ears, hands and to every exposed body part. This will give a balance in the skin texture and complexion.
- Go for light dusting with a translucent powder, to prevent shining of the face too much. A warm shade of bronze will be nice and gaudy.
- Always carry a tissue for quick touch ups.
Follow the above simple tips for bridal make up and be the queen for the day.