Redesigning heads the world over. Yes, it`s Hair Mascara we are talking about. And, Indian women, it`s here to stay! However, as you add freak streaks to your crowning glory, there are a few things you should keep in mind!
The "Mane" Story
- Avoid using it during the day.
- Gold, silver, bronze. Strictly for party wear or the festive season!
- Opaque and glossy mascara looks chic!
- Leaves hair very manageable.
- Washes off easily..... "Hair" today, gone tomorrow!
- Practice makes perfect! So practise till you like the effect it creates.
- Always practise in the right light. What looked good in daylight may look ghastly in a disco.
- Choose a well-known brand. Cheaper ones may look great, but can cause lasting damage.
- Don`t ever use it like a hairbrush. The end result will be untidy and bumpy.
- Cream based hair mascaras dry faster.
- Off to a rain dance? Choose waterproof hair mascara.
- Dark hair? Choose from a range of metallic, blue, purple, red and auburn.
- Leave the fuchsia pinks, parrot green, turquoise and amethyst for the blondes!
- Combine colours for unusual effects! Try blue and silver, or auburn and bronze.
- Hold a few strands of hair up, smother with hair mascara, and drop. The effect is sensational!
- For a gentler look, brush on delicately away from the hairline, in soft streaks.