Everyone wants to look beautiful and gorgeous. Be it a man or a woman; looks matters to all. Cosmetic products are applied for the purpose of beautifying and enhancing your appearance. Beauty cosmetics have come up a long way. In modern times, the choices are vast. It is rightly said that makeup is indeed the most cost-effective way to camouflage imperfections and cover flaws. With growing heath awareness cosmetics products are available in eco friendly range, mineral range and organic cosmetics. Beauty cosmetic includes an extensive range of moisturizers, skin creams, lotions, lipsticks, perfumes, nail paints, toothpastes, deodorants, eye makeup and face makeup products.
Few Beauty cosmetics tips for different skin tone -
- For face – Go one tone darker for the base and petal pink shade for blush that will accentuate your cheekbones.
- For eyes – Apply soft pastels for eyes like blue, lavender and mauves. For liners black, browns blue shades all look good on you. Kohl for eyes is must haves
- For Lips – Pink, Red are good for bright shades. Anything from pink to red will look great on you. You can also go nude just with a deep gloss
Medium Toned Skin
- For Face – Bronze dusted powder for sun kissed look. Coral shades colors for the cheekbones
- For Eyes - Deep matte earth tones like brown, dark grey and shades of green. Dusky jewel colors beige and brown for eye shadows. You can use shimmer for the high lighter. Black and brown eyeliner looks good on you. You can experiment with navy blue too
- For Lips – You can experiment with lip colors as you have a very versatile skin tone. Browns, pinks, red peach all are good.
Dark Skin complexion
- For Face – Go for one shade lighter for the base, Bronze for blush and high lighter. Apricot and Deep rose for check bones are perfect shades
- For Eyes – Use browns, grays, dark blues. Black, brown eyeliner looks good on your tone. You can highlight brow line with golden or silver
- For Lips - Brown and shades of browns with tint of gloss is perfect
Makeup cosmetics must haves in your bag –
- ·Lipstick – To define your lips
- Lip Liner – Define your pout
- Eye shadow – Adding color to your face and draw attention at your eyes
- Eye liner- Define your eye and provide an outline
- Mascara – To provide length to your eye lashes
- Kohl – It provides shape to your inner eye and gives a more prominent look
- Compact - Even out your complexion
- Consealer - To hide your blemishes and dark spots
- Blush – Defining your cheekbones and a hint of color
You can choose any of them or all of them. Choice of makeup cosmetics depends on your personal style, choice and likings. The key is to look at your best with enhancing your particular features and making the most of your unique looks.