Getting married is indeed a grand affair. It happens to be one the most exciting and busy time in a womans life. Marriage also happens to be an occasion to fulfill many a dream a girl bears from the very childhood. Almost all girls wait anxiously for the moment when she will be the proud bride to be. Still, wedding is not just a matter of dream and imaginations.
Indian weddings involve several plan, programs, decisions, rites and rituals, tradition, shopping and several others. Among all of these the most significant element always stands out to be the well being of the bride to be
In This Article
Beauty Tips for Brides to be
General Tips for Brides to be
Health tips for Brides to be
Tips for Wedding Planning
From the day one, you decide upon getting married, taking care of yourself should be the foremost priority. Before you marry the love of your life, or the one chosen by your parents and you in the due course, some significant points need to be remembered. Few health checks for brides to be is must. This will help one to ensure that she is in a tiptop shape health wise.
If you are the bride to be, then it is really important to follow some beauty regime at least for a month before your wedding. One might visit a skin clinic and follow-up with them or can also take resort to home-made grandma`s recipes. Apart from these there are several other essentials, a bride-to-be should pay attention to. Here are some tips for brides-to-be on beauty care, health and fitness, wedding planning and last minute preparations.
- Eating well should top the list of dos. Include lots of juices and fruits in your diet. Tomato juice is good for the skin
- Exfoliating the face and body should also be an essential in the beauty itinerary. Have a good face-scrub and use the scrub at least 3 times a week. It is better to scrub the dry areas such as your elbows, knees and heels often. After that application of Vaseline is mandatory.
- Oil your hair every alternate day. It is wise to take multi-vitamins too.
- Keep your nails beautiful by rubbing the cuticles with olive oil, as it makes them tougher, soft and supple
- Adequate care for feet should also be taken. Go for pedicure sessions periodically.
- Cinnamon honey is extremely good for rough skin. Apply it and leave on for 20 minutes and then wash off. This will tone up the skin well.
- Packs made of Besan, haldi, and lemon juice is good for oily skin. Make the mix and apply it on face. Leave on for 20 minutes and wash off.
- Orange Juice attributes the skin with an added glow. Apply and leave on for 15 minutes until it becomes dry and then scrub-off.
- Oatmeal and honey act as a great remedy for dry skin.
- Red sandalwood powder and Haldi is good for removing scars and other marks left by pimples and acnes. Apply the paste on your face and keep for ½ hour and then wash off.
- A mixture of cr¨me and saffron gifts one with clear complexion. It is not suitable for oily skin.
- Apply mixture of henna, amla, shikakai, reetha, egg white and honey on the hair. Leave for 30-40 minutes. The hair will shine with an exquisite glow. Lemon juice can be blend with the mixture if you are suffering from dandruff. Green tea or vinegar can be used as the last rinse. They act as great conditioners.
- Select the beautician you are going to consult well in advance. This will help both you and the beautician to get acquainted with each other. This in turn will help the beautician to know you as a person and know your choices and preferences.
- If you are suffering from a chronic pimple or acne problem then consult a doctor and get rid of the nuisance before your D day.
- As the days before marriage involves lots of shopping ventures and you are bound to get out, so you get prone to the ill effects of the pollutants outside. So everyday after coming back home make sure to wash your face thoroughly with a mild herbal soap and apply sandalwood paste on it.
- If you are the girl not much into wearing sari, then make a practice of wearing sari with jewelries and high heels. This should be done as otherwise the heavy wedding sari with several jewelries worn could really be uncomfortable.
- Hydration is an essential element for the brides to be. Drinking lots of water is indeed beneficial for a bride to be, as it reaps great effects in making you the bride glowing with health. Water helps in lowering the body fat; flushing out the cellulite, improving the digestion and also in getting rid of dark circles under the eyes and hence making you feel full.
- Walk for at least 10 minutes a day and make it your routine. This in turn will help in metabolism and will keep you active.
- Eat often but make sure to eat in small portions.
- Conduct a last minute check, that whatever supposed to be delivered were been delivered or not. If you find anything missing then make it sure to have the refund after the wedding.
- Always make it a point to hire a good photographer as the moments of wedding comes only for once in lifetime and a good photographer is the person to preserve those moments to be cherished forever.
- There can be conflicts in the family on various issues in course of the wedding preparation but always keep your cool and take the control of the situation in an able manner.
Marriage is an event to be cherished for lifetime but it involves several intricate aspects. They often create a tempting yet tense situation for both the bride and the groom. Although both of them find themselves amidst a tense situation during days prior to marriage but it is still the bride-to-be, who face the music. Here are the essential tips for the brides-to-be to make their wedding a gala occasion.