Our Beauty is not constant, unless you are Maharani Gayatri Devi. For the mere mortals like us, daily cares lead to change. You will see you skin sagging, your hair becoming dry, or you will simply be bored with how you look. Since it is the festive season, it is a great time to rejuvenate your look. It is the right time to get out of the beauty rut.
Since this is also the season for new trends, trying out a new makeup colour, a hairstyle or hue is a good idea. As there is so much joy around due to the festive mood, this could be your way to celebrate self. Whatever change you decide to undertake to look and feel fresh, make sure that you are comfortable in your skin after that.
Here are some pointers:
- Keep in sync with the changing look trends, but evolve it to match your personality. Don`t follow the trends blindly or you may regret the change later.
- Fastest way to change is top go for a new hair colour. Many of you might be wary of chopping your tresses, so just opt for few strategically placed highlights or lowlights for a subtle change. You can even try a new global colour that`s a shade lighter than your natural tone.
- Revive your beauty regime- using same old products can take the fun out of a beauty ritual. Take a good look at the set of products you are using. May be it is time you bought a new moisturiser or a face wash.
- Revive your tired self by doing some home spa therapy with rich creamy washes, body mask and moisturisers, aroma oils, loads of candles and soft music.
- Sign up for few spa therapy sessions. No other time is better than this.
- Try new makeup colours. If you have been using the faithful old browns and beiges, shift to earthy pinks, or purples. They are subtle yet more festive and do wonders for your complexion.
- If you don`t want to spend a bomb on refreshing your makeup kit, then simply pick up a bright hued lipstick, coloured eyeliner, and a lash lengthening mascara.