Here`s how to make sure that your feet look terrific.
- Soak your feet for about ten minutes in water filled with rose petals or rose water.
- Pat feet dry.
- Clip toenails straight across.
- Using pumice stone, remove any rough areas.
- Massage cuticle area with a little olive oil or moisturiser.
- Gently push back cuticles.
- Apply foot lotion and massage into each foot.
- Remove any excess lotion.
- If you wish to apply polish follow the procedure below.
- Put a small amount of polish on your brush; paint one stroke down the centre of your nail. Your brush should hold just enough colour to accomplish this. Stroke the sides of the nail and you are done.
- Wait until polish is set (dry to the touch) and then apply the top coat.
- Don`t skip this step as it not only adds life to your pedicure, it will protect your nails as well.
- Sanitize all of your equipment with alcohol and when they are dry, store them away until the next manicure or pedicure.
Feast on fresh fruits and vegetables throughout the summer.
Apples, unsalted peanuts, raisins, dried apricots,bananas provide necessary nutrition keep you energised.