The term home beauty denotes the various beauty tips and other beauty itineraries to be pursued at home. The different beauty recipes which you can make at home are the face-packs, facial masks, and body masks.
Home made recipes are always much better than what is available in the market. They often contain harmful chemicals which might harm your skin. Making home made packs can be quite tedious and tiresome and it can be a big hassle too. But the results you get are worth every hassle you go through.
The home beauty tips help you to know about the different herbal mask and cleanser and other natural ingredients. The entire home made products helps a lot in detoxifying the ill effects of the environment and also helps to eliminate various skin disorders.
The home made beauty ingredients can help to retain the natural oil balance and moisture. This is applicable for all skin types. To get that natural beauty start with a daily beauty regimen so that your look remains fresh and glowing.
Natural Beauty Ingredients
Chemical substances always have an adverse effect on your health and beauty. The cosmetics that we use in our day to day life are generally made of those harmful chemical components. They in the long run will tend to have harmful effect on your skin. They give rise to premature ageing of skin, different allergies and even more harmful ailments such as, Skin cancer. The natural beauty ingredients will prevent all these toxic consequences and will help your skin smile with a glowing charm.
So go back to nature, use the age-old home beauty tips, and make everyone around you spell bound with your mesmerizing beauty. Some of the natural ingredients which you may use while making the home made beauty products are milk, lemon, curd, cucumber, honey, eggs, tomatoes, vinegar, and olive oil. These will have a natural effect on your skin and with time it will show on your skin as it will exude that glow and sheen and you will leave people absolutely charmed by your very presence.
Here is a list of some of the most important beauty ingredients, easily available at home and how you can use them to enhance your beauty. They are effective home beauty tips in the overall development of your beauty. They are,
- Aloe Vera gel offers a great glow to skin and hair.
- Avocado is a source of vitamin E and natural oils, natural moisturizer.
- Coconut Milk is good for having soft skin.
- Cucumber is used for treating dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness of eyes and sun tan
- Eggs work well as skin conditioner. Egg white is good for normal and oily skin and egg yolks are good for treating dry skin problems.
- Fenugreek seeds are used as skin scrubbers and if taken internally will help in blood purification.
- Honey removes wrinkles and act as a natural astringent, natural moisturizer.
- Milk provides nourishment to skin
- Nuts are used as scrubs and for treating wrinkles, skin pores and blackheads.
- Oatmeal for smoothening skin, improving complexion
- Olive oil provides good care for dry skin.
- Oranges, Lemons, Pineapple can be used as natural astringents and as bleaching agent to remove sun tan.
- Tomatoes can be used for opening up the pores of skin. So cut a tomato into half and rub it on your face then wash it with cold water for best results.
- Vinegar is effective for removing blemishes, skin itching, sunburn, and softening of skin. Vinegar is also good if you want to treat your arms and legs. A mix of 1/2 tablespoon vinegar and 1/2 cup curd will help to soften and clean areas like feet, elbows, and ankles.
- Yogurt softens, hydrates, bleaches and cleanses the skin which gives you soft looking skin. Yogurt is also good for your hair. It acts as a very good conditioner. Apply 1 bowl of curd before you go to shampoo your hair and see the difference for yourself after the shower when your hair dries up.
- A turmeric paste along with orange peel and yoghurt can be very beneficial for healthy and glowing skin.
- A mixture of rose water, turmeric powder and gram flour can be very good for your skin if you apply it for 15 minutes and wash it with ice cold water.
- To obtain glowing skin you can mix honey with almond oil and apply it on your face for at least a week for that ultimate glaze in your skin.
- To treat dandruff you can use lemon juice on your hair. Do not apply directly but mix the juice with water and then apply it at least one hour before bath. After one hour you should take your bath and shampoo.
Use these natural beauty remedies they will indeed be effective and will ensure wellness. Staying natural is the best option you can turn to. Besides these natural home made packs and masks you can also inculcate some beauty tips in your daily schedule. Drink 8-10 glasses of water for good health and skin. A well balanced diet is absolutely essential along with the entire beauty regimen you undertake.
Protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays and get a good night sleep. These are also essential beauty tips that one needs to follow to get the best effective results. Try to avoid wearing a lot of make up, as that harms your skin the most. Do some physical exercises daily and do not over eat. And lastly stay happy and relaxed as mental peace is very necessary as it has been often seen that anxiety and tension has been the reasons for various beauty problems.